1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - By clicking the "I Agree" button, you signify you have reviewed, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Tom Gentile is presented by TomsTradingRoom, LLC, a limited liability company in Florida. Optionsanalysis, Inc is a Texas Corporation.
2. AGREEMENT - The terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply whether or not student completes the Subscription. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Student and TomsTradingRoom, LLC and Optionsanalysis, Inc. In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force.
3. FREE TRIAL POLICY - New subscribers to tomsoptiontools.com get a 7 day free trial. Unsubscribe in your paypal.com account to stop the paypal subscription renewals. You can Unsubscribe at any time. Paypal.com automatically bills you after your 7 day free trial is over and every month thereafter until you Unsubscribe.
4. ARBITRATION POLICY - All matters pertaining to this Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced under the laws of the US and abroad, where the subscription has been accepted by TomsTradingRoom, LLC and Optionsanalysis, Inc. The parties herein waive trial by court or jury. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, the breach thereof, the introductory program, or any materials, shall be settled by mandatory arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Florida Arbitration Board if against TomsTradingRoom, LLC and Arizona Arbitration Board if against Optionsanalysis, Inc. Declaratory relief ordering such arbitration, as well as any judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s), if applicable, shall be entered by the court having jurisdiction thereof. For that purpose, the parties hereto consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of an appropriate court and site for arbitration located in Florida, USA and/or Arizona, USA.
5. REPRESENTATIONS - Student acknowledges that TomsTradingRoom, LLC and Optionsanalysis, Inc. have made no representations or guarantees other than those expressed herein; Student had not relied thereon; and TomsTradingRoom, LLC and Optionsanalysis, Inc. specifically disclaims any representations or warranties. Moreover, Student recognizes and acknowledges that individual performance depends upon the individual skills, time availability, and decision of each Student in the Program. Also acknowledges that TomsTradingRoom, LLC and Optionsanalysis, Inc. have copyright protected material and they cannot assign the benefit of the program or any of its rights under it in any way whatsoever, duplicate course materials, solicit TomsTradingRoom, LLC's customers or digitally record TomsTradingRoom, LLCs webinars or classes. Further, Student acknowledges that TomsTradingRoom, LLC's classes and a Tomsoptiontools.com subscription are only part of the information a Student needs to trade successfully. Student may need access to additional trading tools/data. This Agreement represents the entire understanding and supersedes all prior statements, agreements, and understandings, if any, either oral or written. Moreover, Tomsoptiontools.com and and Optionsanalysis.com are general information and educational in nature and should not be construed as investment advice, a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any security or the suitability of any investment strategy for Student. All purchasers of Tomsoptiontools.com subscriptions and/or other products herein are encouraged to speak with a licensed representative of their choice regarding the appropriateness of investing or of any particular investment strategy.